7/25/2006

LAMA

Lama. A great way to get started. Lama was probably the best finnish punk band (and one of the best punk bands ever in my humble opinion), and it is considered a link between the original finnish punk scene and the 80`s hardcore explosion. Lama got started in 1978 and played until 1983, by then they had issued two albums (Lama LP 1982, Ja Mikään Ei Muuttunut (singles) 1983), one EP (Väliaikainen 7" 1981) and three singles (Totuus Löytyy Kaurapuurosta 1980, Nimetön 1981, Ajatuksen Loppu 1982).

I picked the song "Koputus" from their s/t LP, since it`s one of their most powerful and serious songs. It has a sort of menacing vibe to it. Take a listen:

So enjoy and keep checking for updates.
Lama - Koputus.mp3

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger David Strongos said...

My name is Strongos. I'm a brazilian blogger (http://factor-zero.blogspot.com).
I'm searching for Lama's bio. Could you help me?
My e-mail: fz_factor-zero@hotmail.com
Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home