7/25/2006

Welcome

Just started with this, so nothing special yet. My main idea is to post some punk music from my home country, Finland, for people who are interested in this kind of music. I know it`s difficult as hell to find some of this stuff even here, so I thought I might help with posting some selected tracks. I do not encourage piracy nor do I support it, but sometimes internet can really help you, especially if you`re a music fanatic like me. But if you`re from the band or you have something to do with the band/song and you feel the rights have been violated and want me to remove the song, then no problem. Just contact me via e-mail.

So, I`ll update the site soon. Looking forward to share some great, classic and rare punk rock from Finland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home